Wednesday, December 31, 2003

public blog? sure why not.. its not like i have anything to hide.. except for the few dead bodies ... damn ... i KNEW i forgot to clean up the mess... damn... anyhow who cares.. whats a few more skeletons in the closet... heheh..
sadly i dont seem to have any skeletons in the closet. goes to show how boring some people can be .. can you imagine.. boring boring boring.. thats me.. i think boring defines me as a person.. its very sad... sighhhhhhh...
sniff....
bhuuuuuwwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhh...atleast im in touch with my inner child and can cry at will without any hangups..
most would say im only my inner child.. they bemoan the fact that i never actually managed to cross the threshhold of adulthood and just remain stuck in youthful misdirection.. i know better!
theyre just all famously jealous of my eternal youth... *primping and fixing hair... pulling out an errant silver one.. **ouch...
ok im off... i should just go and off myself.. always wanted to know what freshly shot out brains would look on a fluffy white carpet...
apparently that freaks people out.. i used to get a lot of weeird looks ... then i just stopped sharing my mesmerising fantasies with the world... they LOOk at you funny man!.. sheesh.. like get a life..
ok me off...
Princess of the GemWorld...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)