Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Uninspired....

Im highly uninspired today... actually this whole week... after my last joyous burst of expression, my entire being was pretty much dedicated to this one all-company activity that everyone in the company was pretty much dedicated to as well.. early days and late nights in office and thats life for you...

on a high note... i burnt most of my favorite MP3 collection onto Audio CDs through my trusty IBM laptops CDRW Drive and now when i cruise.... i cruise in style baby :)

Theres nothing nicer than customized music... my collection spanned over 6 years of downloading and ONLY includes songs that i have painstakingly searched out and downloaded wasting many a precious internet hour in the process.. But it was all worth it...
When i was finally sitting in the car, listening to Remember Me This Way (Jordan Hill) from the Casper soundtrack... its a song about best friends.. my eyes welled up with tears and suddenly i wanted nothing more than just to be back in Karachi and rewind back about 4 to 6 years and relive all the good times...

Sometimes music can be a killer...

Apart from that just found a really great website for all things Pepsi... http://www.pepsi.as.ro/fido.html .. Its got ALL the TVCs nearly.. and the 7Up section has a really cool Fido Dido game which rocks.. coz so far i havent figured out the mathematical logic behind the magic :).. im sure its pretty easy though ...

My taste in music, books & movies is pretty eclectic... i can hear, read and watch just about anything, as long as i want to. so my collection would find 'Freshmen' by the Vervepipe on the same CD as 'Amazing Grace' by the Harlem Boys Choir... like i said... eclectic..
Its basically words... if i get the words.. and like the words.. somehow the rest of the compilation is secondary.. hence my leaning towards unplugged and live versions v/s studio recordings...

Anyway.. i get hungry and unfocused.. so i be off..
catch ya kids l8rz

cheerios

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004