Tuesday, November 09, 2004

orkut ahoy

hmmm.. so like i went and checked out this Orkut thingy...

Its pretty neat.. alot of old CBM faces online.. lots of communities.. it seems like an interesting place.. i guess this week i can try to see what else ive been missing out on...will finally go to a karachi iftari at Arizona today.. Heard its the best one so we're pretty psyched..

Its amazing what the thought of immense amounts of food can do to one in a roza.. i find myself watching incessant broadcasts of BBCFOOD without feeling any hunger pangs but just the thought of the Arizona Iftar is enough to send my mind and tummy into a feeding frenzy... i hope it lives up to expectations..

In terms of other new and wonderful things in Karachi.. ive certifiably fallen in love with the Dominoes thin crust tex mex.. i swear i could easily finish off a medium all on my own.. i mean ive been to damascus twice now since being back in town and i STILL havent had the farrouge or the Shwarma.. i used to DIE to have those things.. sigh... oh well.. i guess once ive had my fill of the pizza i'll revert back to the original cravings..

The weathers pretty decent in my city by the sea.. the evenings are pleasant even.. i wear a sweater inside the house. My family thinks i'm certifiable. Its a commonly shared opinion..

I dont know why but i'm always feeling cold.. :) I also bought the ranch flavored pringles and get this.. PRINGLES SOUR CREAM & CHIVE DIP... OHMYGOODNESS... IT ROCKED... it was the BEST DAMN DIP THIS SIDE OF THE PACIFIC.. highly recommended from Paradise next to Billboard.. man.. smacking lips..

hmm... thats been the sum total of my culinary experience... so far.. i havent really been out that much.. and much to consternation we learnt that Arizona Grill doesnt have Sehri this year so we were very very sad... SAD!...

But basically i have Deja Vu, CK & Arizona on my menu list.. and i dont mind hitting any of these places twice.. damn... so many buffets so little time..

lol... ooh and the McArabia wasnt bad either.. had a bite or two.. but i'm thinking of giving it another try..

In other news.. i'm still owed very highly belated birthday presents by certain creative types.. My rooms a mess as usual and i had nothing to do with it... i LOVE BBC FOOD.. my tailor made most of my clothes but they require alterations.. my best friends gotten some great kurtis made... I love the color of my room .. its lime green & cream.. i bought the Princess Diaries.. Royal Engagement and thought it was cute.. it was a pirate print though.. Gilmore girls season one is available on DVD and guess who'll be heading to Rainbow centre to pile up on the DVDs..

And lastly if i dont come back before eid.. EID MUBARAK... to all of you..
love
fars

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)