Thursday, August 25, 2005

I DID IT! I DID IT!

... with umy's help.. i managed to figure out Flickr.com and got a "badge" as it calls it inserted on the side bar of my Blog YAYYYYYYY!!!

Im so happy, but thats okay cause you are too yayayayayyyyyaaaayyyayyyyayyy (Nirvana) *Singing really LOUDLY

Im so happy, but thats okay cause you are too yayayayayyyyyaaaayyyayyyyayyy *Encore
heheheh
anyway so thats my latest hobby.. uploading nice nice pickytures on flickr wickr.. yayay.. :) * biiig gleeful grin... yayayay...

heheheheh.. ok ok .. i go now... i dont have much to say except.. its raining in karachi and sunny in lahore and im in the wrong city...

do takiay ki naukri mein mera lakhoun ka sawn jaeyy *sing song.. hai hai yeh majboori.. yeh mausam aur yeh dooooori.. ring rung ring rung ring rung rung...

ok ok.. me go now.. oh btw me n me friend anie had breakfast bright and early at 630am at COFFEE TEA & COMPANY.. CAUSE NOW ITS 24 HOURS... I LOVE THEM .. i do. really!.
gotta go

cheerios

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)