Friday, August 18, 2006

google happy

on an extremely solid ego trip, i decided to go googling myself to see what cropped up..
so i tried fariha shah... the two things related to me were my old press releases on the Philips website and the following article i had written for NetXpress many years ago on the proliferation of technology in our lives..
 
and basically thats it..

i tried "realm of the soul"
i tried "gemworld"
i tried "gemworld fars" AND I HIT THE JACKPOT!
Gemworld Fars combination popped up all my links to my blog, my yahoo profile, my flickr photos... i mean everything..
Basically that means i have been effectively re-christened "gemworld fars" by cyberspace.. or atleast by google.
interesting... from now on my name is GemWorld Fars... lol..
ok .. i'll catch you all later...
 
Princess of the GemWorld


********************************************************************************************
Fariha's Thoughts of the Day:
Access from Pakistan for Blogspot  http://www.pkblogs.com/gemworld  
Outside Pakistan just type http://gemworld.blogspot.com


Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)