Saturday, April 23, 2016

Reasons

Sometimes we just find ourselves at a point where we are sitting and staring into space and can't find a single reason to do
... ANYTHING!

its weird. Do u clean? Cook? Brush teeth? There's a weird buzzing in the brain which wont let me sit still yet at the same time is rendering me completely directionless.

Cardamom tea? Hmmm... maybe.. just maybe tea is the answer.. do you think?

I could try that. A little later.  Chalo.. atleast one option shortlisted. 😊

I can talk to walls. About the universe. And the galaxies. The walls are good listeners. They don't judge and they don't interrupt. They unfortunately also can't contribute. Although why one would want one's burst of brilliance to be interrupted is a question to ponder at a later stage..

I could become a monk.. take a vow of silence and thereby end all need for intellectual discourse. But then people would think my primary purpose is to listen to THEM.  I don't think that's going to be bearable in the long run.

Ok. So i don't have a solution. Who really does. May i should go exercise?!...

Heheh..  Ok i'm going to go wash my mouth out with chocolate lol..

Cheerios
Princess of the GemWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)