Thursday, June 17, 2004

la dee da dee da

Once upon a time in texas... or lahore..

Anywhere really.. i dont really care.. i dont even care if ure bored outta your skulls reading this blog. I really dont. im beyond caring.. staring bleary eyed at the screen for hours on end can do this to a person.. i wasnt normal to begin with. This doesnt help.. sighhh.. imagine if i was a software engineer.. then i'd really be in trouble..

i used to have so much irrelevant information stuck in my head.. slowly its all dribbled away.. most of it was Archie Comics Residue.. I learn my first few words of french from Archie, i learned th mechanics of dogfighting during the 3rd reich, who Mata Hari was (it was actually Veronica), the word "business", which i didnt know how to pronounce at 10 years of age (sad! i know).. so i used to pronounce the 's' as is.. instead of as a 'z'.. sigh.. those were the days..

my favorite comic, of which i have read only one installment til date was "Amethyst"... :) i wont elaborate.. its also DC... and it had the most amazing artwork and i fell in love with the story line after i found a tattered old copy at Tit Bit Book Stall in saddar... i lost so much when i lost that bloody carton of books when we shifted.. still... i wont cry.. as of this moment i have run out of space in both my liberaries and somehow lost my urge to read.. which is very highly saddening..

im not watching TV.. my other great passion.. i AM eating, VERY well i might add.. my other great passion.. doesnt help much but hey.. life is limited.. let lose and enjoy.. so thats the current scenario..

the weathers hot... as Hades.. My fear of hell is lessened degree by degree as the heat increases on a daily basis.. if anyone can survive this, you have atleast a snowballs chance in hell of surviving... highly oxymoronic..

please dont hate me.. my minds mush right now.. im only writing becuase i love the way the laptops keyboard feels under my fingers...

i looove you all soooo much.. (thats the mush talking)...

tudelu dearies

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)