Monday, August 16, 2004

zoink!

Shiny Happy People.... * sing song... heard it in Fahrenheit 9/11...

I actually fell asleep during the showing of the movie, coz i went to the midnight showing and was so damn tired i couldnt keep my eyes open.

NY was pretty... the wedding was amazing.. everything was perfect Mashallah.. I saw the Bourne Supremacy. Cool movie. Cant wait for the next sequel. Actually didnt take a single shot of the beautiful city of dubai. DOnt know why. Was supremely uninspired.

In NY all i shot were human subjects. very few nature shots. Did get some lovely sunsetty clouds...


Picture Perfect, Enroute to Jersey, 6th Aug 2004 Posted by Hello


Sunset Sky, New Jersey, 7th Aug 2004 Posted by Hello


Pink Sky, New Jersey, 7th Aug 2004 Posted by Hello


The Manor, New Jersey, 8th Aug 2004 Posted by Hello

Its a quiet day here in Lahore. It rained today. Cats n Dogs. Quite lovely. sigh... ok me off... im kinda zonked right now...
cheerios

Princess of the GemWorld
*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)