Friday, September 30, 2005

mush!!

thats what my brain feels like. pure unadulterated, beyond thelimits of solidity mush!!

its sad. on my tombstone they can have the following:
Here lies mush ! not worth much!

i feel like crap. or whatever crap must feel like. thats what i feel. argh. that was a very polite argh. i didint even put much effort behind it. but thats the summarization of my current state of mind i want to run away to some remote tropical island with internet & room service & life will be great. thats the way it should be. life should be one long stay on a tropical island with a shopping mall.

if i cud somehow also get a mall there to do window shopping in life wud be perfect.

im not happpy. im off

Princess of the GemWorld
************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)