Thursday, December 15, 2005

My life as a slave

Thats what i am.. a corporate slave ... sigh

for all our high handed notions of grandeur that we all aspire towards at the end of the day.. thats what we are.. sighhhhhh..

theres no positive or negative to it.. its just a sorry fact of life and something that must be accepted with whatever bitterness or resignation to fate thats required...

my matchmaking efforts arent progressing with any efficiency.. contrary to my expectations no one actually wants any help. everyone seems to be quite content in their little existences and dont really want any help in trying to change their marital status..

sigh.. i was so looking forward to having some sense of achievement by helping along our Lords work but it seems these lowly mortals just dont seem to get it.

its not that tough trying to give someone a chance. i mean you dont have to marry the first person you meet, but atleast meet them. At the very least it would be an educational experience about whats out there and what to avoid.

Theres only so much nature can do... the rest is up to the individuals.. no?

anyway.. the weathers getting colder by the day. i cant seem to figure out what to do.. its soo cold i cant drag myself out of the double blankets i encase my self in each night.. brrrr.. by the morning when you're as warm as toast, you really dont want to get out and face the morning chill..

i gotta go.. me and my fwiendsy anie are going to have kachoris at the minigolf cause they have really awesome kachoris..

cheerios

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004 to inifinity

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)