Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blogs still alive and kicking - http://spaces.msn.com/gemworldfars/

if anyone cares to know i'm still posting to both sites.. blogspot and msn..

blogspot --> http://gemworld.blogspot.com


i dont like it one bit... not to knock msn..

the good part is atleast i can still access blogger.. dammit.. whats the world coming to ..

this is just like when they shut down local production of pirated DVDs... its a horrible debilitating feeling...

I feel like a truck just hit me.. and its not just the blogspot block. I've had a fair amount of tea today resulting in overly frequent trips tudeloo... we had strawberries for lunch. and roast beef sandwiches from CTC (Coffee Tea & Co.). i'm trying to inject some semblance of reality in my life and open my eyes to the day but somehow it's eluded me so far..

the jacket i ordered at Calzoom has probably been sold by now to someone since its been three weeks and i still havent gone to pick it up.. my things to do list is either overburdened or non-existent... a pendulum which, you will agree, is not conducive to a productive environment.

one bright spot of achievement does light up my day.. my clean clear crisply organized file cabinet. after the last day long attempt on my part to kill everything that was redundent within its 6 walls, i can happily say i won the battle.. the war shall rage on long into the night...

i seriously want to just run away to a beautiful garden with trees and green leaves and sit on the grass and just stare at the sky and be blank. i want to just think think and think about nothing.. i want to attain that peace of mind that we have as children when the stars shine bright and the clouds are the wisps of fantasies borne out of our own imaginations.

I want to go to lawrence garden or jinnah garden.... hmmm.. i have just been told lawrence garden and jinnah garden are one and same.. fine... i want to go to both...

i want to pick up my jacket.. i want to go for a run today. i want to not overeat.. i want to feel alive..

Sigh i have to leave office before i can do all those things.. i think i'll go for a cup of tea.. alone..

tudeloo

Princess of the GemWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)