Sunday, March 09, 2008

fascination

ive always loved talking to myself. i guess thats what this blog is now.. my dialogue with myself.. no one else comes here anymore.. they all gave up on me and moved on long ago.. so now its just me and my semi-headache.. i dont know why i have this headache. i slept in the afternoon. and i thought it was a great bit of sleep. expecially since i was very very sleepy after having stuffed my self full of white chicken karahi at BBQ 2nite.

i've been a very lazy person when it comes to the personal side of my life. :) i wont get into the gory details.. but lets just say i got a long overdue hair cut this morning and thats just the tip of the iceberg..

kids grow really fast.. literally in the blink of an eye.. its unbelievable. and fascinating... it takes up alot of time but its still a lovely experience. tiring though...

i havent had time to think. i feel like an octopus juggling EVERYTHING :) i know there will soon be a time when i look back in wonder & amazement at how i managed to do it all... hopefully there wont b any regret.. i havent had time to feel any yet..

Taare zameen par was an amazing movie... the song "maa" is a heartbreaker.. i love it... i love my mother.. meri maa :) shes a character.. we both miss abu sooo immensely. every minute of every day.. its incessant.. a deep gaping hole that we cant ever fill.. we just loved him soo much.. his second barsi will be here soon.. i cant believe it.. i still remember every minute & every second of the last few days... the great part is i also remember all the great years since i was born... i love abu... & i love ami...
i like being back.. me, myself & my blog world :)

cheerios
Princess of the GemWorld



*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004 to inifinity

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)