Monday, March 24, 2008

resolutions

Todays the 23rd of March – Pakistan resolution day. It feels like a good day. Lazy Sunday. Except I have strat plan to work on. I've done the thinking and made the drafts, now its time for the re-drafting and the data to start talking.
 
It's a nice day… we had chicken qorma & sheermal for lunch which is like my dream lunch always.. and ami had made some soufflé type bread pudding which was out of this world.. especially the roasted almonds she'd sprinkled on top.. yummmm..
 
I get very excited about food. That's the one thing I ALWAYS get excited about. Its wonderful.. being able to get excited about something that's so satisfying on so many levels.
 
24th of March, Monday 2008
 
And so a whole day went by.. I just had aalo matar gajar ki bhujia on a toasted toast… I LOVE toaster ovens. They have the power to make anything taste fresh and crunchy. Wayyy better than microwaves. I generally love life. I think it's a grand old thing.
 
I hope & pray that Allah mian continues to bless us all.. have to shuttle between cities again tomorrow morning.. did I mention work never ends J I think I did..
 
Anyway.. its hot. And theres no electricity .. sigh sigh…
 
Catch you guyz later..
 
Cheerios
 
Princess of the GemWorld


********************************************************************************************
Fariha's Thoughts of the Day:
GoogleName: Fariha GemWorld
Int'l : Blogspot: http://gemworld.blogspot.com


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)