Friday, February 19, 2016

Dichotomy

Have you ever seen labyrinth?

The one thing it teaches you is that no one has any power over you. Your actions, your thoughts, your will.

No one controls u; what you do or your actions. U cant say they made me do it; the devil tempted me; it was God's will. You cant use peer pressure or divine intervention to push aside the blame onto other forces.  God's will extends to the situation u found yourself in or the test he puts you through. But what you do in that situation or test is on you. Free will! Man is the only creature on earth to be granted free will.. and with that stuff comes great responsibility!

I carry heaven & hell within me...
I am both the spawn of the devil & a child of the Almighty...
Like the fire... glowing a cool blue one instance & a raging red the next...
What shall prevail?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)