Tuesday, February 02, 2016

The Law of Averages

And into each life must come some strife....

And thus did the Almighty ordain the destinies of his people will be mapped. Through trial and tribulation... through the eye of the storm... the character shall be shaped.. the essence will be discovered... heaven and hell will be distributed.

I don't want strife. I don't want to be tested.. i don't want a trial by fire. I just want to be. I want to be left alone. I don't want to battle evil. I don't want to be a hero. I just want to be...

Why is that unacceptable? Why?

Its not necesary for EVERYONE  to have to prove their worth. There should be a place in heaven for those that just "didn't". Didn't do anything. No wrong... no right... neutral. Like switzerland. Neutrality counts!!

I just want to be.

Maybe in stasis. Just floating. Through the mass consciousness of this dimension... not really creating a ripple. Somewhere on the periphery... silently passing through..  leaving no recollection or footprint.

Nothing wrong with that. We can't ALL be memorable. I don't WANT to be memorable. Being forgotten is not a bad thing. It just means that no one owns a piece of you... no one will think of you... whether good or bad... no one will turn to you in need or joy. No one.

It will be a lonely, isolated numb existence. But..... there will.be  NO pain...  it'ĺl be a numb feeling. That may not be a bad thing.

Sigh i will take a nap....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)