Thursday, November 24, 2005

Chilly nights & sunny days

Sometimes Allah mian decides to make us realize just how dynamic life is... by shifting around the game pieces in a flash, completely changing the rules of the game.

that realization is brought home to me the most in my current profession. Each day is a new storm waiting to happen.. each day opens with the promise of uncertainty and change written in bright red block letters written on the horizon.. sometimes it feels like i'm going to experience constant... ahem... delicate constitution issues.. because as we all know, the body empties the bowels when it prepares for battle.. making most battlefields in my estimation a particularly smelly piece of land.. yet simultaneously highly fertile..

i digress.. i've been reading this book these days. Why men dont talk and why women cant read maps.. its apparently based on scientific fact and attributes all the peculiarities of human behavior to genetic evolution from our bygone days of caveman existence. its very interesting and quite true as well. Loads of fun to read. Another one i bought in a flash of inspiration from the sunday market next to the Arts council, khi, is the gabriel garcia marquez Love in the time of cholera. Havent started reading it yet but the first page opened nicely. and i figure if nothing else it'll help me improve my vocabulary .. lol..

So thats that.
hmmm ... im gonna go and have my lunch now.. the other great thing is that i've been walking 30 mins every day for the past 3 days. InshAllah i will continue :) lol.. fitness and me dont mix well but i love walking/running.. out in the open.. regimentation has never agreed with me..

cheerios

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)