Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Nostalgical sniffings...

i feel constantly on the verge of tears today.. my former employers are here today for some work and i just found myself bursting into tears at all the memories that suddenly washed over me..

the binoria ki chinioti handi kept swimming in my consciousness and somehow that made me cry even harder.. theres no Binoria ki chinioti handi in all of laaaahoooorrre... bhuuuuwaaaaaaahhhhh...

just looking at the familiar faces.. my advent into the corporate world where i'd first taken baby steps... the faces that guided me.. i just wanted to hug 'em... all the little people.. they were all so wonderful.. i have so much respect for the non-management cadre... they were wholesome and good and had hearts and were warm and loving and had families and lives and never let lifes little problems get them down.. i miss them all so much..

there was shahid the visual arts whiz and burly sohail sb our one stop shop for all product related solutions.. khalid sb & ashfaq to get any sale done.. the sales guyz.. all of them.. every one was a character.. they were always so happy and spirited no matter what the challenge..

every one has their glitches.. no ones perfect.. but i cant remember the downsides.. i just remember the happy moments.. the hour long commute.. the rainy day pakoras.. the aaloo pakoras from the railway crossing.. garam garam with masala.. i wonder if the guy is still there.. i loved his pakoras.. i used to buy them sometimes on the way to work and have them with my morning tea.. every one used to gather round and we used to have a tea party.. :) suleman bhai key samosay.. the qeema samosas outside the sales office.. and there were the tea people.. i remember feroz and naveed i think.. there were so many people who came and went in the course of my 3 years there but they all kept in touch and even now still do.. i cant imagine that happening anywhere else.. i miss them.. :(-----

chota kashif shahid sohail sb mustafa asif ashfaq khalid arif sb arshad sb mohsin sb nyla shahid sb anis sb yasin naeem.. the whole CE team.. :(----

Those were simple times and simple joys are the best kind of joys..

sighhhhh... i love memories.. thank God for them.. where would we be without them...

I'm going to hide under my desk and cry for the rest of the day..

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004 to inifinity

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)