Friday, February 24, 2006

Displaced

i'm way better off staying away from the human race.

on my last trip to khi i felt like it was a home coming.. this trip is like an acid reflux..

Somehow on this one i've started remembering all the reasons i'd wanted to leave in the first place. All of them. the negativity.. the constant gripes... maybe its me..

The whole domestic politics of servants.. ohmygod.. i couldnt stand it... lol..

it was like deja vu.. the whole burning in the pit of my stomach over things i cant control.

i've gotten so used to living in anonymity and somehow i cant imagine that happening in khi.. cause you have lived your entire life in the same place obviously familiarity breeds. ... breeds contempt too...

All the old fears and concerns and childish irritations wash over me... lol

i suddenly feel like a teenager again..

ok i'm going to go and spend some quality time with the family and make me an omelette.

happy holidays..
hehehe

Princess of the GemWorld


*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004 to inifinity

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)