Thursday, February 05, 2004

Carousels

Did you ever feel like life was a merry go round and you wanted off.

i did. just now. a second ago. Making decisions sucks... bigtime. I'll never be a bigshot corporate executive. I hate making decisions. Unless it impacts no one but me. like buying a hershey bar. thats ok. anything beyond that totally psyches me out.

yikes.

sigh sigh... im such a loser...

i know i go on about not giving in to fear, but fear consumes me sometimes... the kind of fear that rises from deep within the pit of your stomach and slowly curls out its tendrils and consumes you whole... fear of failure, of disappointing those you care about... But slowly i lay it to rest ... slowly but surely..

Have so many dreams you know :) practically pouring outta my ears.. * along with some much needed brain cells... *stuffing ear plugs in ears.. Im hard of hearing already so it wont make too much of a difference...

The other day Dr. A told me i had weak eyesight... based on the free eyetest i had done at the free eyetest booth at the Ikea fountain at the dubai city centre... for one whole day my left eye felt like it was popping outta my head. So to salvage whatever was left of my power of sight, i went to a local optician.. the Optec guy next to Aghas.. and the Dr. there tested my eyes first on the computer thingy and then manually.. and told me i had a 6+ vision thingy... like i have supergirl eyesight dammit... no axis shmaxis whatsoever... *glare sent to Dr. A... take that Dr. A! :P

There will be some changes soon... inshallah for the better... lets see where life takes us next... at the end of the day i remain an army brat and new horizons excite me like nothing else.. im hoping new horizons mean somewhere in europe :) ... well we can hope cant we...

what is a human without a dream... (not an insomniac for sure i tell you.. :)

ok im getting corny now.. so im off... last night of staying up late and sleeping in late.. its been a hell of a lazy week :)

cheerios sweeties

Princess of the GemWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)