Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Good morning vietnam....

I like robin williams... hes funny... sometimes in a deep reflective kind of way.. kinda like my life... im funny in as referred to in my earlier blog in a self-deprecating kind of way.

i was slightly ... no massively ... pissed yesterday. you dont even want to know why... be thankful im not telling you...

Anyway... still have residual bile rising in my throat.

Whateveh....

But im happy now... the keywords.. umm... Cyprus Blue ;) lol... kinda giddy..

Ok . it doesnt seem like i have anything productive to say. so im going for lunch.

Princess of the GemWorld


*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)