Saturday, February 07, 2004

Shares and snares

Can you believe it... i discovered blogging in december and this months spider, dawn review, and daily times sunday mag are all about Blogs... Like am i a trendsetter or what :p

Truth to tell the view of bloggers in Dawns article was hilarious.. i would classify my self as a obsessive compulsive blogger who rambles on about everything under the sun. Well thats what blogging is for doofuses...

I found my cute little flower shaped ring again in Park towers... I keep buying it and losing it all over the place.. the last time i lost it was in the transit lounge ladies room at Bangkok airport... by the time i remembered we were already on the escalater of no return and since my CEO was with me, i couldnt very well announce i'd left my belongings in the ladies room and start descending backwards down the escalater again... so with a heavy heart i bid adieu to flower ring #3.
This would be flower ring #4.. I will endeavor to be more careful this time.. (thats what i always say... yet another reason for me never to wear anything but artificial rings)

Ive decided to invest. So far all i did with my money was spend it. Accumulate and spend. Zero Balance is a term very close to my heart now.. so i thought how about some safe little financial investment. The last time i HYPOTHETICALLY invested in stocks, i nearly got an ulcer watching the trading going up and down... that day to this day i have never bought stock on the open market... EVER... nor do i plan to ..
So lets see where the market takes us..

In other discoveries, on a recent visit to Park Towers we realized just how tall Dr. A was... He had to bend his big head under the beams in the parking to be able to reach the entrance... I dunno... he doesnt seem that tall in real life, you know what i mean...

For those of you who want to develop a semi-fanatic following of the stock market go to www.kse.com.pk... well built site.. :)

Ok i'm going to go now and try to live in the real world for a couple of hours. Thats the most i can take in one stretch... horribly sunny outside.. birdies are chirping though... mums in the kitchen... nanos sleeping.. its a sleepy saturday afternoon.. nice..not bad.. days like this dont leave much space for meandering prose :) or self doubts and stress...
They just make everything seem sublime and warm ... and possible.. like a florida sunset..

Me goest and floatest in the light light day...

cheerios

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)