Friday, February 27, 2004

Looking for inspiration...

I was looking around my desk which wont be my desk soon and looking for inspiration.. or a topic of conversation.. because i felt like conversing.. i just didnt know what about... scanned the desk area and several things whizzed by.. The Dilbert Principle... my Franklin Covey Planner... my empty Pepsi bottle filled with water... my SSGC calendar.. and a happy new year card i just received at the start of Moharram from the Khalikdina Hall Library Association...

I watched the last episode of for love or money on star world this morning where the girl chooses the million bucks... smart girl.. then she gives it all up for the chance to find a man she loves and $2 mil.. wayyy smart girl.. so i went online .. as i am prone to doing and found out her fate... damn man .. the girl totally lucked out.. not only did the guy she chose give up the $1 million to be with her.. she then got the $1 mil from the first show as well as half of the $2 mil from the second because she split it between her and her chosen one... (reminds one of buffy chosen one an all :)

So like ... damn! .. Good luck to them both :)

My eyes are getting a bit fuzzy with too much computer staring.. its a strain drain.. and im cold.. they've started running all the AC's and its cold. brrrr... its hot outside and cold inside... like God forgot to put medium in my daily plan... and then people complain i'm an extremist... its not my fault.. the big guy upstairs left out medium on my blueprint...

I recently went through a novel yet massively irritating experience.. ever felt like a vegetable being dissected layer by layer so it can be determined whether or not you meet certain specs? Well.. it was a first for me.. and it wasnt an experience i'm planning to repeat. EVER!

Ok im off.. dont feel like talking too much...

take care all

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)