Tuesday, October 05, 2004

its OVER!!!!!!!!!

Long long days and sleepless nights have finally culminated in the end.. lol...

We had a long exercise being carried out at work... which is now OVER!!

Soooo happy... :)

My eyes feel heavy... and keep closing.. my body feels like its breaking in a multitude of places. my mind is like fuzz. but i'm alive. I survived. heheheh... ok so i lost my marbles along the way... but het you cant have everything.

My GM asked how the experience was. I was like i think we need a post-work retreat. He responded with a thoughtful,"I think we all need therapy". lol..

The office is quiet today. With post-work work piled up, most of the staff is walking about in a daze trying to get their bearings :)... we shall persevere.

Lahore is nice. Its gotten chillier in the evenings. Yesterday was my map-master colleagues wedding anniversary. The man left work at 9:30pm. Sometimes i think the only reason his wife lets him live is because he's the father of her adorable (mashallah) son.. :) otherwise he wud've been history.

Lahore is consequetively turning into Karachi decembers. And its only October. I worry greatly about how my ligaments and joints will react to the impending winters. Dammit. My Karachi Blood isn't used to these drastic weather changes. Unless i'm wearing my dads army fleece jacket.

I ain't happy till i'm warm n cozy... bordering on breaking a sweat. Damn.

I guess i shouldn't fixate on the whole thing. It'll be worse than imagination in that case.

ok me goest...
cheerios

Princess of the GemWorld



*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright ?© Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)