Thursday, January 01, 2004

Dear diary
oops... i meant blog... no i think i meant ppl reading blog... im confused... i dont know what i meant any more... sigh...

i lost my honesty in the name of confusion. confusion was/is simpler... it allows you to stare wide eyed at the world around you and deal with the most dire to the most innocuous of situations with a supremely ignorant "Say whaaaat.." and get away clean..
No one... and i mean NO ONE wants to mess with a confused confusion creator... its commonly believed to be a highly contagious condition..
ive started forgetting words.. phrases.. thought flit in and out of my head like it was a sieve... none remain for very long... how old was i again...

the only thing keeping my memory in check is this little black book we got from these gentleman giving us Time Management Training.. I'd like to think that we all benefited from it somewhat but i have serious doubts. Undoubtedly that would be a bad thing...
anyhow... im hungry.. im usually hungry so thats a moot point... fact remains im hungry and i know whats for lunch... soup, chinese, kababs... theres something to look forward too..

My first thought for 2004 : "Life moves pretty fast... If you dont stop and take a look around... you could miss it... " Ferris Buellers Day off..
I have yet to hear truer words..
signing off...
Princess of the GemWorld

I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
www.geocities.com/fariha_shah/GemWorld.html

Copyright © Fariha Shah 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)