Friday, January 02, 2004

its a silly sleepy day

Well waddaya know
it was an ok day to begin with.. but its progressively getting ridiculous. I have a gem of wisdom to share now...

ITS YOUR LIFE.. Live it .. if you must
and everything else is secondary... realize that human beings are inherently selfish. Even the nicest of the lot.. inherently ... theyre all selfish. and why not... since theyre surrounded by other inherently selfish human beings.. so you see at the end of the freaking day... its to each his own!!
a sentiment that ive been articulating for all sundry to hear for a past decade or so...

A gem of wiSHdom: Existence is a State of Mind..
God knows ive been expounding this philosophy for as long as i can recall having a plausibly reliable memory to depend on... now i dont have a memory.. I have a feeling it was due to me trying out the above philosophy by trying to forget
that I exist at all...

well THAT didnt work! I did however succeed in wiping out my short term memory quite definitively. Which is both a blessing :) and a curse :) :) ... Im the bane of my own existence.. in addition to being the bane of quite a few others...

I guess what it all boils down to is how far can you stand yourself... at the terminal end, you face only yourself... and God.. and well.. one of the two is going to be mighty surprised to see you...

We wake up every morning and head to our "daily lives". These lives incorporate so much within them... i must work.. i must study.. i must succeed.. i must have fun.. i must have friends.. i must love my family.. i must shower, brush, eat, sleep... i must listen to music.. i must watch tv.. i must read.. i must write.. i must talk... i must walk.. i must be neat.. i must be clean.. i must be loved.... i must love.. i must travel *counting the transit times to and from work... i must.. i must.. i must... must sleep.. must balance accounts... must pay credit card bills... must ... dear lorrrddd... whyyyyy...

At one point i was busy expounding the philosophy that theres no such thing as "Must"... this further supports my everyone is a selfish self serving bugger philosophy... (memo to me: CONTROL!)

*** Train.. Drops of Jupiter - Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken
Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know you're wrong
Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had . . . and me ****


Some i can ... some i cant... Some i hope to.. God willing.
I dont plan on living too long. I figure i have a bunch of good years under my belt and RIGHT NOW would be a good time to bail on this rigmarole our lord blessed us with... He seems to have other plans.. plans which he's not planning to share anytime soon.. which is a bit irritating cause it throws a proverbial wrench in my annual planning cycle..
I happen to be a HIGHLY risk averse human being... unless it involves my personal well being ... or ... food. In these two cases i can be braver than the bravest and would willingly go where no man, woman, child, homosapien or living entity had even thought to tread. In wordly respects.. what i cant control, which is pretty much everything, i happen to harbor a healthy aversive fear to. So there you have it.. Im a chronically risk averse person with respect to stocks, money, & funny ass relationships.

Otherwise im fearless. I travel to new lands with nothing but a bus ticket. I navigate with a map.. and just ask every local for directions.. i dont know how this certifies to my unwavering bravery... but i figure there are a bunch of ppl who dont usually go off alone to strange countries with nothing but a bus ticket :) so yeah.. i think im brave..

Anyway.. random thoughts on a random day.. Love you allll... NOT!!.. hehehe I dont waste my love, my loves... i only have so much in me.. after that... i guess you turn into a.. an... i guess ure either empty or God fills you up with extra love.. I dunno.. i dont want to know.. I just want to have lunch now :)

Cheerios

Princess of the GemWorld


*************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
www.geocities.com/fariha_shah/GemWorld.html

Copyright © Fariha Shah 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)