Sunday, January 04, 2004

what the... H..E... Double hockey sticks.. !!

thats it! im officially sick of the human race.. im sick of the crap i keep having to take. Im sick of the bullshit that i get thrown my way.. Im sick of living in general... aaaaarrrrrggghhh... i am certifiably SICK of the human race.
Like there isnt a single redeeming quality in this entire species as a whole. what the Almighty planned when he created this wonderful peice of treasured existence is beyond me.. But i am officially sick of it.

Officially!
SICK!
ENOUGH!
I've had it. With everyone... and everything... and everyones silly little emotional episodes regarding everything..
Its NOT MY PROBLEM.. and i dont want any part of it.
Statement #1:THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU ALONE... when will people realize that all of them cant be the bloody axis of the freaking universe.. that was a "Duh" statement...Like NEVER is the correct answer...
And before any of the misdirected readers of this blog think this is all about them... GET OVER YOURSELVES... and refer to statement #1.

I am so through with the world in general. Quit bothering me. Im not going to bother you either. If you need something done... fine. Let me know. If i can do it without too much botheration i'll be happy to help. Dont bother me for no reason. I dont have time for misplaced niceties. I have books to read and movies to see. Both activities being a hell of a lot more fulfilling then being around the human species...blech.

*Quick Breath.. thats it.
thats all i have to say today.
now bugger off...

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)