Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Espresso peri bites??

😊 met me fwiend Aimen today for an early morning excursion to Dolmen. She is highly strategic and wanted to be the first person crashing through the doors of Agha Noor...

We lucked out and found a few outfits we liked. 😊 then came the ahem... Espresso break.. i didnt know Espresso had a full day bfast. Awesomeness... but well i think my tummy was hanging on by a thread so I'd had a bowl of oatmeal in the morning.

And thats when i spotted the... peri bites equivalent on their appetiser menu... 😈😈😈😈😤😧😨... it must be consumed!
We ordered and waited with bated tastebuds. And O M G... T N T! Dynamite... hot n cheesy n saucy and crunchy and super hot chilli!!!!! I LOVED THEM!!

Dont think my oesophagus can take a re-trial though. And to top it off, i had a piping hot cup of tea with the super hot chilli burning my mouth. Man! I think i'm a sadist.

That was that. Then i came home.. me and ami went to run some errands and went to visit amijan. The view from the new place looks out over the Quaid's mausoleum and it was mesmerizing. You see back streets of the residential areas. Its got a quiet tranquility about it. Made Karachi look serene and beautiful. Its possible!

Met up with Has n Fawz... it was awesomeness as usual. Fawz's mum had a super eclectic dinner table with yummy haleem, dahi phulkis, nimco samosas with imli chutney, chicken chargha... and ofcourse I had a cup of tea. The kiddys are so so cute as ever. It was wonderful just sitting and yapping and yapping and yapping.. i nearly forgot i had a flight to catch.. so Sabir n I fled home before midnight much like Cinderella..

The next two days are lahore.... cant wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)