Monday, December 28, 2015

Yesterday i cried

I cried because i couldnt understand why the Almighty would take pieces of my soul and scatter them across the globe.

I cried because i didnt know the next time i would have multiple pieces of my soul with me in the same place at the same time.

I cried and i cried and i cried. Till i looked like rudolph. Then i stopped.

I stopped and i thanked the Lord that i was born into this age of technology where i can see and hear the people i love whenever i want.
Its no substitute for the joy of physical presence, but its way better than a letter after months.

Its okay. We'll manage. We'll make the effort whenever life permits. We'll cross oceans and continents when we can. We are the lucky ones because we have people we want to do these things for.

And that's a gift from the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)