Thursday, April 01, 2004

i'm hungry dammit!

i heard lahore did that to you. something in the water apparently. but its certifiably true.
The only other thing thats going to rise here along with my weight will be my stress level.. and possibly the number of silvery strands glimmering in the relatively golden brown recesses at the top of my head.

Pink is the new red. I got razzed by my best friend on wearing bubble gummy pink prints in the big bad business world lol :) apparently its not a reccommended tactic. Couldnt help it man. i only have so many outfits i like you know.
functionality v/s convenience v/s aesthetics v/s strategic advantage... dont have time to look at all the factors..

something you like, which makes you feel comfy and pretty deep inside... go with it.. f*** the world.. who gives anyway.. With our continuously decreasing life spans there isnt too much that we can actually accomplish if we keep worrying about the insignificant details...

I burned my entire music collection, compartmentalized into related categories, onto CDs to take with me. Ended up on 5 different CDs. That was like wow.. i love my computer at home. I think i've ventured down this road before.. chalo .. hota hai hota hai...

i wish i had more to share.. but in between transiting from one business class lounge to the next.. again the damn transition refuses to register. i guess it will when the true physical impact comes forth. yeah im referring to my weight again. dammit. really gotta take some action on that. i MISS my running... i will to my dying day insist there is nothing better than running.. nothing!
its the most freeing relatively athletic activity in the world.. reminds me of the Helen Hunt Nike Ad for women in What Women Want... " No Games... Just Sports"... running is the one thing that truly has no rules.. no pace requirements.. you define your road... your speed.. your comfort level... your rules..
Thats the way i want to live my life.. i want my life to be a good run.. :) a damn good refreshing satisfying no holds barred run... and since i have the one pre-requisite required for achieving that, im all set to go..
yeah :) im referring to my relatively brand new nikes.. the best damn investment i ever made..

you may gasp but i even wore them to my workplace once.. no one said anything.. :) lol i actually had a visit that day so i picked comfort over everything else. Fashion has no place on the streets of lahore my friend.

i miss you guys. i miss the feeling i used to get of being able to communicate with all of you on a regular basis.. i miss the comments i used to get... everytime i used to write something, someone used to come to me and say, you'll never be able to keep it up. how long will you write anyway. you'll stop someday...

well maybe i will... maybe the cynics will win... but as for now... i'll just slightly rephrase Bon jovi.. "i'll stop when i'm dead"...

love you guyz
take care... live your lives... and love every second.. it wont come back you know..
au revoir mon amis

Princess of the GemWorld

*****************************************************
I dare to dream... so sue me.. :p
GemWorld

Copyright © Fars - FS 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment

If it speaks to you... share back :)